After completing an analysis, you can browse the results from My Analysis tab.
There are four ways to obtain analysis results:
- Show Results
You can simply open results. An image viewer will open automatically or a report will be downloaded, depending on the analysis type.
- Click on the ‘My Analysis’ tab
- Check an analysis you want to browse
- Click on the Results
- Select Show Results
This will open the results tab corresponding to the analysis used. In this case we show the FreeSurfer output, which is a commonly used software for automatic brain segmentation.
II. Analysis Information
If you select 'Analysis information', you can explore the status of the analysis and leave QC (Quality Control) comments.
Among other options, here you can:
- List Results Files: You can see the list of files generated by the analysis
- View full analysis progress: You can see when the analysis and its different steps started.
- View Change History: You can see the history of the QC status and comments
- New Comment: You can leave a comment about the analysis
III. Result files
Select Result Files, to see the list of the files generated by the analysis so that you can visualize, download or delete the files.
The picture below shows how to visualize a NIfTI file.
- Select a file you want to visualize
- Click on ‘Visualize’
IV. Get Report
If you select ‘Get Report’, you can download a formatted document in PDF for the analysis results.
Here is an example of the FreeSurfer report:
Create free account now!