- Knowledge Base
- Image Analysis Management
- Store on-premise results
Introduction and Getting Started
Data Standardization & Management
Image Analysis Management
How to use the Offline Analysis option?
Did you know that you can upload analysis results that have not been run by QMENTA?
To do so, go to Analysis > New Offline Analysis.
Step 1: Upload the results
- Drop the file or choose a ZIP folder
- On the right side, you can enter more information (Subject ID/Session ID are mandatory)
- Click on Save
- Once the files are uploaded, they will be available in the Analysis tab.
Step 2: Visualize the files
Be aware that there is only one approach to visualize your files in the platform:
- Analysis > Select the analysis > Results > Result files
- Select the file you want to visualize
- Click on Visualize
Create free account now!