This function is useful when you would like to edit your uploaded data's properties.
- Log in to the platform
- Select your desired project
- Select My Data
- Select the session you want to edit
- Click on the Other Options and select Metadata Manager
- Change your parameters as desired
Every parameter has 6 properties:
- Title: What that data stands for
- ID: How that data is referred to
- Type: Can be String, Integer, List, Date, or Decimal depending on how you want to store the data
- Vis.: To enable the parameter to be visible
- R/O.: To set the parameter as read only
OR make a new parameter by clicking on the 'Add Parameter' button and setting the properties of your new parameters.
Note: If a file doesn't have the proper format, it will be highlighted in red.
Create free account now!