Introduction and Getting Started
Data Standardization & Management
Image Analysis Management
How to do a Quality Control? (My Analysis)
Quality Control is a way to verify and control that the data you are using for your project.
- In the platform, Click on My Analysis
- Select an analysis > Results > Show Results to check the analysis result
- Once checked, select the analysis and click on QC Status
- You can select Pass or Fail, add comments and View Change History
- Once everything is updated, click on Change
The system will add a marked box in the QC column:
If you are working on a workflow, the system will proceed to the next analysis.