Your Imaging work is centralized and reproducible in QMENTA's platform. Images and derived data are structured as below.
- Project is a set of medical images (MRI, CT, PET, EEG, etc ...) for a specific purpose. All subjects and images are associated with one project. Also, you can define access settings such as Administrator, Collaborator and Guest.
- Subject is a participant of your research or clinical trial.
- Session is an event in which a subject visits an imaging center and a scan is acquired. On the platform, a session/timepoint can include clinical scores and demographic data of the subject such as age at scan.
- Images are data files that are acquired from MRI machines like T1, T2, DTI, fMRI and so on. Please note that besides Imaging data, many other data formats are accepted such as pdf, txt, csv, ...
- Analysis results are generated by different analysis tools that are available in the platform, such as morphological assessment. It is also possible to run offline analyses and upload the results into the platform.
Create free account now!