If you forgot to change your password for 180 days, then your user account has been deactivated.
- It doesn't mean that your data, analysis results or any settings would be deleted. It just has been deactivated into the purpose of nobody can reach it.
- Currently, you couldn't reset your password or log in to the platform without creating a new one.
How to re-activate your profile and change your password?
- You have to use the 'Forgot password' button to create a temporary password.
- Please write your e-mail address and click on 'recover password'.
- We reactivate your account and we send you a temporary password with which you can enter in.
- Check your e-mails and use the temporary password to log in.
- After you entered to the platform, please change your password:
- Then enter the temporary password and your new one into the corresponding fields:
Note: Please for the next time don't forget about to change your password within every 180 days.