This function is useful when you would like to edit your uploaded data' properties.
- Log in to the platform
- Select your desired project
- Select My Data
- Select that session which you want to change
- Click on the Other options and select Metadata Manager
- Change your parameters
Every parameter has 6 properties:
- Title: To know what that data stands for
- ID: To know how you refer to that data
- Type: It can be String, Integer, List, Date, and Decimal depending on what do you want to store by that data
- Vis.: To let that parameter to be seen
- R/O.: To let that parameter only be readable
Or make a new parameter by clicking on the 'Add Parameter' button and set the properties of your new parameters.
Note: If something doesn't have got the proper format, we will highlight it with red.