Did you know that you can upload analysis results, that have not been run by QMENTA?
To do so, go in My Analysis > New Offline Analysis.
Step 1: Upload the results
- Drop the file or choose a ZIP folder
- On the right side, you can enter more information (Subject ID/Session ID are mandatory)
- Click on Save
- Once the files are uploaded, you will receive an email.
Files will be available in My Analysis.
Step 2: Visualize the files
Be aware that there is only one approach to visualize your files:
- My Analysis > Select the analysis > Results > Result files
- Select the file you want to visualize
- Click on Visualize
Please be aware that some methods are not working for this specific case:
- My Analysis > Select the analysis > Results > Show Results
- My Analysis > Select the analysis > Results > Get Report
- My Analysis > double click on an analysis