Star project is an inter-organizational workflow. An "Owner" manages an entire project while a "Contributor" is invited to contribute to the project. Also, a "Visitor" can browse analysis results within the project.
The role of an Owner is...
- Invite Contributors and Visitors
- Define which metadata to be stored
- Browse finial analysis results collected from Contributors while an Owner cannot see raw data
The role of a Contributor is...
- Upload data
- Run analysis and share the results with its Owner
- Browse analysis results
- Be in charge of Quality Control of the data and analysis results
- Join a group of Contributors and browse raw data in the same group
The role of a Visitor is...
- Browse finial analysis results collected from Contributors while a Visitor cannot see raw data