Here you can see how to upload data. If you prefer a complete guide in a PDF format, please contact us.
In a Star project, you are invited to a Project by your coordinator.
- Find your project and click "Activate"
Open "My Data" to upload data. The coordinator of the project does not have access to the raw data, they cannot visualize it, either download. They can only see the final analysis results.
- Click "My Data"
- Click "Upload Session Data"
- Drag-and-drop your zip file or click “Choose ZIP to upload” to select a zip file from your computer. Each zip file should contain only 1 session.
- Enter subject ID and session ID as you manage
- Click “Show metadata” and enter them such as clinical scores
Then, confirm the results of the automatic file recognition and wait for a few minutes. Your uploaded data will appear in the list of My Data page.