Your Neuroimaging work is centralized and reproducible in QMENTA's platform. Images and derived data are structured as below.
- Project is a set of brain scans for a specific purpose. All subjects and images are associated with one project. Also, you can define access settings such as Administrator, Collaborator and Guest.
- Subject is a participant of your research or clinical trials.
- Session is an event when a subject visits an imaging center and takes scans. On the platform, timepoint can include clinical scores and demographic data of the subject like age at scan.
- Images are files that are acquired from MRI machines like T1, T2, DTI, fMRI and so on.
- Analysis results are generated by several analysis tools on the platform such as Morphology. Also, you can run analysis offline and upload the results to the platform.