This page explains how to set up the OsiriX plugin provided by QMENTA to upload images from the OsiriX viewer or Horos to the QMENTA platform.
Osirix is an image processing application for Mac and a widely accepted DICOM PACS workstation for medical imaging. Their plug-in architecture allows one to expand the capabilities of OsiriX. QMENTA supports the OsiriX Lite (free lite version)
Alternatively, you can use Horos, which is a free, open, 64-bit DICOM viewer for OS X based on OsiriX. QMENTA also supports Horos.
Before you begin, you need to create an account at :
1. Download the plugin program
Download the OsiriX plugin provided by QMENTA
2. Open the file
- Double click the file
- Or right click the file and select Open With, then select either OsiriX or Horos as you want
3. OK for plugin installation
- Push OK for plugin installation
- Click OK
- If your computer asks Username and Password, enter them
- Restart OsiriX (or Horos)