You might have found a TRK file and wondered “What is this file?”. If it is the case, you will find the answer below.
What is a TRK file?
It can be found on the platform when clicking on My Analysis > Results > Result Files.
From here, you can download the file.
How can I read a TRK file?
To read the file, you can download the Qmenta Suite* (Qmenta App + Qmenta Visualization).
You can download it by clicking here. Then select the appropriate version, depending on your device.
*: Previously called “Mojito” and “BrainVis”
To read it, please follow these steps:
1. Open QMENTA
- A. Enter your username and password (the same as you use here)
- B. Click on Login to access your account
- C. If you don’t have an account yet, click on Sign Up
2. Select the Analysis
- A. These are all your Projects. You need to select one in order to access your analysis
- B. When selecting a project, you will have access to all the project analyses
3. Visualize and Download files
- A. Visualize Results: Click here if you want to see the image (Article here but Outdated).
- B. Files: Click if you want to see or hide the files list
- C. You can select files one by one, or select them all
- D. Download: Click and a pop-up will appear. You can choose between:
- QMENTA: This is the App default folder
- Download Folder: This is your computer default folder. A folder will automatically be created when choosing this option