After completing an analysis, you can browse the results from My Analysis tab.
There are four ways of browsing analysis:
I. Show Results
You can simply show results. An image viewer will open automatically or a report will be downloaded, depending on the analysis type.
- Click My Analysis tab
- Check an analysis you want to browse
- Click Results
- Select Show Results
The above picture is the case of FA maps which opens an image viewer.
II. Analysis Information
If you select Analysis information, you can explore the status of the analysis and leave QC (Quality Control) comments.
- List Files: You can see the list of files generated by the analysis
- See Quality Report: You can check the Quality of analysis in a step-by-step way
- View Change History: You can see the history of QC status and comments
- New Comment: You can leave a comment about the analysis
III. Result files
If you select Result Files, you can see the list of files generated by the analysis so that you can visualize, download or delete files. The picture below shows how to visualize a NII file.
- Select a file you want to visualize
- Click Visualize
IV. Get Report
If you select Get Report, you can download a formatted document in PDF for the analysis results.